Thursday, September 1, 2011

4 weeks

Yesterday marked exactly 4 weeks since the birth of my 2nd daughter. Before we got pregnant, I never thought I could love another daughter like I love my firstborn. Boy was I wrong. 4 weeks ago my heart and love doubled.
I had a c-section, which meant that I never saw her coming out, there was a partition hiding my belly, so I couldn't see anything. I could see my doctor and husband's face, They could see her and I got so anxious to meet my little girl. They took her to get cleaned up and I grew more and more anxious, I was dying to meet her. Then they brought her to me, all bundled up. I was in love and couldn't wait to start our new lives as a family of 4. Her entire birth was an amazing experience that I'll never forget. Somedays I look at her and can't believe that I have 2 amazing daughters. They have my heart and they know it ;)

She has my heart. Growing up so fast, it's bittersweet...

Big sister is always very attentive to baby sister's needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment