Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random thoughts...

Being a mom has gotten very comical for me lately. I've been so exhausted and scatter brained, there have been some dumb things I've done around the house. lol
Some examples:

Did you know that if you put your clothes in the dryer, they won't get dry until you turn the machine on!? Yep, I learned that this week. lol

Did you know that your clothes wont' get washed well w/out laundry detergent? Yep, My clothes went through a whole wash cycle and then I remembered that I never put detergent in there. lol

When putting your children in their car seats, it's best to buckle them up BEFORE driving off. lol


I'm sure there have been more but my scatter brain can't think of it. lol
Right now I'm still trying to get baby sister on a schedule. I'm hoping that she'll be used to the schedule we're setting up by next week. Then I'll be able to start "boot camp" with my oldest. lol We're making some changes around here! :)

Aren't they so cute in their matching pink dresses? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment