Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my hubby's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my prince charming! I love that we get to celebrate our birthdays together :)

I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. He is an amazing man. He works hard at his day job, sometimes over 40 hours a week, then comes home to work on his art. His dream is to be a full time artist and work from home. Until that happens, he works a LOT, one job to provide for us, the other to pursue his childhood dream. In between all that, he finds time to help me around the house and spend time with us. It's so fun to watch him with the girls. Our toddler is totally a daddy's girl, they enjoy all the same things. lol

I am so proud of my how hard my husband works. He is my hero!!

He absolutely loves his girls. He is the king among all these women ;) He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment