Friday, June 24, 2011

playroom


When we found out we were expecting a girl, we decided to have our girls share a room. The 3rd bedroom in our house is the office and being that I have a lot of sewing supplies, ribbons and such, and my husband has tons of books and art supplies, we decided that there was no way that we could put all our stuff anywhere else. SO I told my husband, the girls can share a room, but I'll need a separate space for toys. Thankfully our old (built in 1933) house has a sunroom, which this past week has been turned into a playroom. My daughter LOVES it. It's so cute. There's still some work to be done to it, mainly decorations. Plus the table I really want to get pictured in the last post. But right now it's functional and we're really enjoying it.

I did put up sheer drapes on the windows, the room has 9 windows and I wanted them covered. Then when we went to Michael's I found this cute pennant banner on clearance for only $1.99.. I thought it looked so cute up there! :)
When the room is all done I'll post more pictures.

2 comments:

  1. how fun! I actually like the sheer drapes because they will let LOTS of light in, but still keep it semi-private for the girls to play in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! :) My hubby picked it out.

    ReplyDelete