Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

I am so incredibly blessed, I have the most amazing husband. He is hardworking, thoughtful, selfless, loving, supportive and so much more. Somedays I just stand in awe at the man God selected for me. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but he truly is the best, my soulmate, my perfect match!
When we started talking about starting a family, my husband was anxious about becoming a father. I knew he'd be great at it, and he is truly the best daddy. Our daughter is a true daddy's girl, she asks for him all day long. When he comes home from work, he can barely get in the door before she is asking him to play this and that, and he is more than happy to oblige. :) They have so much fun together and he is teaching her everything he knows. It's fun to see her share his interests. I'm so excited to see him w/ 2 girls. :)

the day we became parents, over 2 years ago.

He is truly the bestest and most fun daddy ever! He is our hero and our prince charming. Happy Father's Day to my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment