Friday, April 1, 2011

Swagbucks

Have you guys heard of swagbucks? A friend introduced me to it several months ago and I'm a bit obsessed with it. :) If you haven't heard of it, it's a site that you can earn points by doing certain things such as answering surveys or watching quick videos... You collect points and then use it to get rewards. I always use my points to get an amazon gift card. So far, I've gotten maybe somewhere around 10 $5 amazon cards. Which I've used most of that to get stuff for my daughter :) So it's like free money. I spend on average 2-3 hours on swagbucks a day, not all at once, a few minutes here and there through out the day. I love seeing my points go up and getting gift cards.
If you haven't seen swagbucks, check it out. I am very skeptical with stuff like this, but I've not had any problems with swagbucks and am very excited to keep collecting points to get more stuff for my daughters. :)

Click here to check out swagbucks and sign up for it :)
Search & Win

1 comment: