Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mommy worries..

My daughter has always been very active and social. She loves going out and being outside. I've done my best to take her out, but I am a homebody, total opposite of her. I HATE going out. I've tried to get over myself for her benefit and we've gone out more often, but not often enough. Lately she's had more and more of a desire to be out. Last week, she had cabin fever, so bad, it was definitely affecting her behavior. So on Thursday we went to the park and she had a blast. Saturday daddy took her to the zoo so mommy could clean. On Sunday, I went to pick her up from our church nursery and she didn't want to come home, she asked to stay and play some more. Talk about a knife in my heart. :/ I need to get her out more, with other kids. I don't know what to do with her, other than plan playdates. We have season passes for our local zoo and museum, so I'd like to take her there more often... Other than that, not sure what I can do with her.

What do you do with your kids for fun and interaction?

No comments:

Post a Comment