Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girl Time

One of my favorite things to do is give myself pedicures, I used to do it once a week, every Saturday, the day before church. :) Then I got pregnant, and the bigger I got, the harder it got to give myself weekly pedis. lol Then I became a mom, and time was limited... So I don't get a lot of pedis, sadly. Now I get to paint 20 toes, mine and my daughters. :) She shares my love for pretty toes and anytime she sees my nailpolish, she wants "pink toes"... She loves showing off her toes, it's so cute. She's been asking me for a pedicure for the past week. I haven't had the time. Last night I finally sat down, it was just the 2 of us at home, and I painted her toes. It's so cute to see these tiny toes painted in red. :) Today I plan on painting my toes in red.. We'll see if I can still reach them. ha! Too bad my daughter can't paint my toes. lol Someday!!

3 comments:

  1. I love pretty toes too! Naked toes are no fun. And it's something special that mothers and daughters can do together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute, there is nothing more adorable that little girls with painted little tiny toes. I'm glad you guys get to have your fun girl time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... I love how much she loves it! :)

    ReplyDelete