Thursday, April 21, 2011

24 Weeks

Today I am 24 weeks.. This pregnancy is flying! This week I've felt much better.. Migraines have subsided. I still get them, but it's not as bad as it has been. I've had a lot of good days, and it's awesome! I'm focusing on my toddler spending extra time with her and making sure she gets out of the house more.

On Sunday night I looked at my reflection and it seemed like my belly just grew in a matter of minutes. I looked bigger that night than I did in the morning. Kinda freaky. lol I'm showing a lot quicker this time than the first pregnancy. It's all good. I just hope I don't get overly huge. I've been eating whatever I want, and lately I've needed more food than before. So I'm trying to eat more, but stay on the healthier side. I am a junk food lover, my addiction is cheetos. But I don't buy them anymore, b/c when they're in my pantry, I eat an entire bag in 24 hours. lol

My cravings have been the same, cheetos, Moe's, cheese, chocolate, coke... Anything sweet and junky. haha SO as you can see it's hard to eat healthy when I don't crave it. Though I have been craving apples lately, which I made sure we have at home.
I had gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy, I was diagnosed at 32 weeks... So this time, I've already been tested and passed. I'll be tested again at 28 weeks and I"m praying I pass and that I can be GD free this time around. My eating habits do not help, so I really need to watch what I eat. I even turned down chocolate chip ice cream last night. lol

Baby sister is moving a lot lately. She is a puncher. She rarely kicks, but man does she love to punch her mommy. My daughter is still very "patiently" awaiting her sister's arrival. Anytime she sees a picture of a baby or sees a baby she asks if that's her baby sister. lol It's so sweet. I know she'll love her baby sister when she does get here.

Here I am at 23 weeks 4 days. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the sweet craving! I could seriously fill up a mixing bowl full of cocoa krispies, poor some milk over those suckers and eat THE ENTIRE BOWL! good luck!

    ReplyDelete