Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Etsy Finds

I am constantly on the hunt for baby girl stuff. :) I was brand new to etsy when I had my first daughter, so I never got a whole ton of things I wanted or liked for her. I LOVE monogrammed items and now I get to shop for that times 2. :)
My sister, CreativeMinds, found this shop with tons of amazing baby items, they are all SO cute, it's impossible to pick out just 1 thing. Take a minute and check it out. If you love monogrammed and unique items, check out Sew Blessed Stitches!!

I am so in LOVE with this bag!!! I absolutely love zebra print with pink. I LOVE black and white w/ anything :) And this bag is so awesome, it has pockets all around the inside, perfect to stay organized. And of course I love the monogram.

Aren't these rompers SO cute!!! It's perfect for a summer baby and again, LOVING the monogram :)


Don't forget to check out Sew Blessed Riches, tell her BOWquet sent you! :)

1 comment: