Thursday, July 21, 2011

WOW 37!


I have disappeared from blogging this week. I'm so exhausted these days and have not been up to blogging. lol I haven't even thought of any posts.. We've been prepping the house for baby's arrival, hubby is working hard on the yard so it can look nice. All we really have left is to set up the pack and play and the car seat. I've had 2 lovely showers, gotten awesome gifts! I've washed all her 0-3 month clothes and everything is set up. I was nesting like crazy last week. This week, I am just plain exhausted! I can't sleep, my back is killing me and the heartburn, argh! I've been seeing my doctor weekly, which I hate. lol It's hard b/c I've been taking my toddler w/ me. It will all be over soon. :)

I still can't believe we're at 37 weeks. How insane is that!? We are getting anxious and excited to meet our sweet girl. Her big sister is very excited. The other day she asked me if I could make baby sister come out so they could play. lol Isn't that sweet? I told her we have to wait for the doctor to take sister out. lol

Our hospital bags are packed! I need to buy some snacks and stuff for my toddler for when she comes to visit. I've bought her some new toys, they are hidden. lol I've got my toddler's clothes ready and ironed for the days I'm in the hospital, the babysitters are lined up. :) So thankful for friends and family that are willing to watch my baby girl while I'm laid out in the hospital. I've been very emotional and stressed about leaving my baby girl for 3 days. We have NEVER been apart and I'm dreading it so much!!! I just want those 3 days to be over with so I can be at home w/ both my girls... My husband and sister keep saying that it'll be fine, I know it will be, but I'm still dreading it and I really hope it's not awful...

For something else, have you tried the McDonald's mango/pineapple smoothie? I've been dying to try it, but have never had a chance to get it. Those are 2 of my favorite fruits! Tonight hubby wanted to get me a treat, he offered me starbucks. Well, I can't have coffee, it makes me so sick. But then he came home with this smoothie, it is SO SO SO good. I finished it and wanted more. My daughter also loved it, I gave her a sip. ;) Baby sister had a party with it too. lol I may be hitting McDonald's again this week for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment