Thursday, July 14, 2011

36 weeks!

WOW! I'm 36 weeks. We are seriously in the countdown mode. CRAZY!!! Hubby and I are both anxious and excited. :) We're getting stuff ready and making plans for everything.

I saw my doctor earlier this week, in 5 weeks I only gained 1/2 a pound. :) I told my doctor, with all the bad heartburn I've been having, I haven't had much of an appetite. My morning sickness comes at night. So my biggest meal is usually lunch. I don't usually have dinner, or if I do, it's very small. Thankfully baby sister is still growing strong and measuring right on target. :) And she's head down now! My doc said that if I were to go into labor at any point now that he'll just take the baby, there's no point in stopping the labor. Kinda scary but exciting. I never went into labor w/ my first daughter, so I am not overly worried about this one. lol Though this pregnancy has been very different. I feel fine, no contractions or anything. I've been taking it easy and slowly getting the house ready. I've been VERY tired and sleep is very hard for me. Other than that, I'm fine.

As I've written in previous posts, I had a baby shower this past weekend. It was awesome! :) When I found out I was pregnant, I told my sister I really wanted a cute, monogrammed diaper bag. I never got to have one w/ my first daughter and I really "needed" it this time. :) So then my sister went on the hunt on etsy and found me this gorgeous bag! I cannot wait to carry it around. :) She got it from Little Happys.


I love my bag! Go check out Little Happys for bags and more... She has tons of cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment