Thursday, July 7, 2011

35..35...35...

35 weeks today. Yikes! Can you believe it? I sure can't!!! I am so excited, I have my first baby shower this weekend and I'm so excited! I still can't believe that in about a month I'll be holding my baby girl. It seems like it was just yesterday that we found out we were expecting.

We're still not ready. I think by the weekend we'll have big sister's bed ready for her. I will be ordering her mattress today and getting her sheets tomorrow. She already has her comforter set. She is so excited for her big girl bed. :) I have the pack and play in our room, but it's not set up yet. I know we have time for that, even if we do it when we get home from the hospital. I also need to wash her clothes, but I will be doing that after the baby shower. I'm so excited to get everything set up.

Up till last week, I was not mentally and emotionally prepared for her arrival. In fact, I was freaking out! But these past few days I have been getting more and more excited about her arrival. I can't wait to hold her for the first time. The only reason I am dreading her arrival is b/c I will be away from my daughter. She and I have never been apart and I'm going to miss her like crazy. But hopefully those days will go by fast and we'll all be home together, our brand new family of 4. :)

I still haven't been eating much, I got a prescription for zantac, so that's helped me be able to eat a bit more normal. But there are still things that make me sick. I'm drinking water and gatorade like crazy. I'm always so thirsty. And always so exhausted. I feel like I never rest enough, I wake up in the middle of the night very uncomfortable and can't go back to sleep. I guess I should get used to it b/c I won't be sleeping a lot once the baby comes. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment