Friday, July 29, 2011

Playroom-Playtime

When we found out we were expecting another girl, we decided they'd share a room that way we'd still have the office for my husband and I to use. With that in mind, I couldn't keep 2 girls in one room plus all the toys. Thankfully our small house has a front sunroom, which I turned into a playroom. It was a fun room to decorate and it's almost finished. In fact it's just missing an "S" and and "J" that my sister got them for the wall. I've only taken a few pictures of the room with my cell phone, I'll take more when I get the chance.

I've been waiting to have the room cleaned before I took anymore pictures, but let's face it, it's a playroom, there is no "clean" :)

When I started thinking about the room, I knew I wanted a big area rug b/c the room is cement floors. I found this at Target and fell in love with the colors and the alphabet. I was so excited. So the rest of the room is based on this rug.

Looking into from the dining room

Left side of playroom

I found this painting at Target and fell in love. It matched the rug! Underneath it is her toy shelf.

Toy shelf. I love storing her toys in the bins.

Right corner of room.


I saw a playroom online that had the letters and said "playtime". I knew I wanted it. My sister got these on etsy to match the colors of the room, I LOVE LOVE them!!! My sister got them from ashleenicole84. Her shop is so cute and full of beautiful letters! Check her out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment