Friday, November 9, 2012

Yummy Bananas

I had some overripe bananas left here that I was saving for banana bread.  But I have never been able to make a good banana bread. lol So last night I asked some friends on fb for a recipe and a friend posted some pinterest recipes.  I found this one for Bondas.  I call them banana bites. :)
All you need is sugar, flour, overripe bananas, soda powder and oil.  I added a sprinkle of cinnamon and some vanilla.  I think it would be amazing if sprinkled powdered sugar on it, but I didn't have any at home.

It was super quick to make and it's SO good!!!
Mix 2 1/2 overripe bananas with 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 pinches soda powder, 1-2 pinches of cinnamon and 1-2 drops of vanilla.  Let it sit for 30 minutes, then drop in a wok with oil to fry it.2 pinches soda powder

 All done and SO yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment