Friday, November 2, 2012

4 blessed years!

Tomorrow is my baby's 4th birthday.  So hard to believe.  It's been so amazing to watch her grow up and become such an awesome little girl.  She's so full of life and energy!  She loves animals, specially birds.  her favorite is the peacock.  She loves legos, littlest pet shops, dollhouse, she LOVES to draw and paint.  She loves learning new things, she really enjoys school.  She is so sweet and fun and I'm so thankful to be her mom.

 The moment we became parents, it was one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. :) I'm so thankful God blessed me with this beautiful little girl!
1st birthday!
2nd birthday :) 
3rd birthday with my sweet girl!
Her 3rd birthday family picture also included new baby sister :) 
Her birthday is on Saturday, we're having a small party with our family, pictures will be coming ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment