Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Etsy finds

Do you have a DSLR camera? We recently purchased a canon rebel, I take it everywhere, but the strap hurts my neck after a while. I've been looking for a strap cover, a friend of mine actually sent me to this etsy shop and it's very hard to find a favorite strap cover b/c they're all so cute. :) The best part is there's a pocket on there for the lens cover, so I don't have to keep track of it.. lol

This is a cute and comfortable addition to snazz up your SLR or DSLR camera strap! The strap cover is padded, removable and washable!
Check out adivaand3dudesdesign for camera straps. All their straps are $15 plus shipping, what an awesome deal!!!

This is my favorite one! I LOVE black and white :)

Isn't this one so pretty!? It's sure to make your camera look awesome! :)

I love the colors on this one, I LOVE pink! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I LOVE that last one! Pink and green are my weakness :) I vote you get the last one!

    ReplyDelete