Friday, March 25, 2011

zoo day

Yesterday a friend and I took our kids to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast! I always enjoy going somewhere if it means I get a ton of pretty pictures. I love taking pictures, more so now with my new canon rebel. lol I took over 160 pictures! I'm in 1 of them. hahaha
My daughter loves the zoo and constantly asks to go see the lions and elephants. :) We got to see the lioness up close and she is gorgeous! My daughter was the first to notice that the lion was off sleeping under the trees, so she said "daddy lion is sleeping". lol I thought it was cute that she knew that we were looking at the "mommy" and that the male was indeed the "daddy"...
Here are some pictures of our day:
Isn't she just gorgeous?

My little princess was climbing all over the place yesterday. Which was odd to me b/c she always just stays in her stroller.

Trying to give mommy a heart attack. lol

Rhino

The snakes were all awake yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment