Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Etsy Finds

When baby sister is born, she'll be sharing a room with big sister. Even though we have 3 bedrooms, it's easier for us to just have them together. Right now, the room is pink/white toile. I never felt the room was fully finished, and after my daughter turned 1, I felt I should wait to finish the room b/c I "knew" we'd have another daughter in there. :) Now I will be adding a twin bed for my toddler, keeping the crib for the baby, and adding an armoire. The best part, and most fun is decorating! I LOVE pink, I LOVE etsy and I love finding fun things for the girls. I've always wanted a lot of pink signs in their room, something cute and girly.

I found this awesome shop with TONS of unique and beautiful signs. The Homespun Raven has signs for every occasion; kids, holidays, names, custom signs and more... You will fall in love with this shop!
Here are some of my favorite signs :)



Take a minute and check out The Homespun Raven! It really is an awesome shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment