Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Staying busy...

It's very hard to find time to be creative when I have a toddler to take care of. I don't like "working" when she's awake. She likes to get all over my ribbons and she has burned her hand more than once on my glue gun. Plus, I like to spend my days w/ her. So, my bow making time is after she goes to bed. :) I get all my stuff out on the couch, turn the TV on and spend hours working. Last night my creative juices were flowing and I came up w/ several different bows. :)

I love how this one turned out! It's made of green tulle and white feathers. It's not listed in my shop yet, but it's coming!

I am very proud of this one. As soon as I listed it, it sold. I'll be putting it back on my shop soon!

Another favorite :) Listed in my shop right now!

2 comments: