Friday, February 4, 2011

6:45 am

First off, I want to start this post by saying I HATE alarm clocks!!!!!

Ok, so my husband's alarm clocks (he has 2) go off at 6:45 every morning. I dread it. He has 2 alarms going off, and presses snooze about 5 times or so. He really doesn't get out of bed until 7:30. I find it to be extremely irritating! For those 45 minutes or so, my sleep is disturbed, and I am not a happy camper. You see, if you disturb my sleep, I will turn into the hulk...
Alas, that's not the main point of this post.


For the past 10 days or so, I've been waking around 6:30-40 every day. It never fails! I hate it. By the time I get to bed, hubby's alarms are going off and going back to sleep is almost impossible. Now, there are 2 reasons why I wake up every morning at that time. #1, potty break. I keep hoping I'll wake up earlier, but for whatever reason I don't. #2, my toddler has been waking up at the same time EVERY morning asking me for her binky. It's really been driving me crazy. For whatever reason at that time she requires her binky. So I get up for 2 reasons. It's extremely aggravating for someone who loves sleep. I really don't get why she's been waking up at that time every morning, but I wish it'd stop..

I really hate 6:45 am, I despise alarm clocks! Maybe if I went to bed before 1 am I wouldn't be in such a foul mood every morning. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment