Thursday, August 12, 2010

New happenings

If you haven't been to my shop lately, please take a minute to look a my latest items. I'm making lots of holiday bows! I also have added a new section, just for boys.

My new favorite part of my new fall bows, is that not only can they be bows, but I can also make them into pins, so that women can wear them as well! :) Think about it, you could wear it to work, or just out... You could look very festive and get tons of compliments!
I use a single prong alligator clip for bows and a 1" steel back, nickel plated pin.

The cutest spider

Happy Turkey

Boo!!!

Choose a single prong alligator clip or a pin!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, the little baby boy onesies are so sweet. Nice to see you also have something for the "fellows" as well as the "Gals". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! I plan on making some holiday ones soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete