Sunday, August 15, 2010

Monday etsy finds

Ok, so I have Fall season in my brain. I am SO ready for this heat to be over. I'm ready to decorate my house with oranges and browns... I'm ready for the cool weather... And I'm so ready for cute fall clothes!
My 21 month old daughter has any of the bows you see in my shop. Now she just needs the matching outfits! :)
I recently found this store called YourDesign and fell in love with this outfit. Isn't it adorable!? I think my baby girl would look adorable in this outfit, with my new turkey bow on her hair to match. :)


She has TONS of many cute things for boys and girls! Take some time and check out her shop!!!! I bet you'll have a hard time choosing just 1 thing. :)

GREAT DEAL!!!!! If you order something from her shop and mention my blog in the message to seller, she will give you 10% of your money back in the form of a paypal refund.

1 comment:

  1. that is adorable. I love her shop. Have you seen the bags she has on facebook?????
    I think I NEED one heheheheh

    ReplyDelete