Friday, November 12, 2010

My special treat

You guys have heard me talk about my keurig before. My husband gave it to me as a birthday present. I absolutely love it. I get up in the mornings and the first thing I do is brew a cup... At nights, after a long day, I like to sit on the couch, watch my favorite tv show and sip some decaf. Now you may ask, what is the big deal about this machine?
The best part of the keurig is all the variety of coffee, tea and hot chocolate that you can buy. I absolutely love all the options and can't wait to try them all!!! :) I have 4-5 different coffees in my cabinet, 4 different creamers in my fridge. So when I am in the mood for a special treat, I just have to choose which flavor :) It's the best and I don't have to go anywhere to get fancy coffee. I think this is a total must have for any coffee lover. Anyone out there have a keurig?

Now, I found this on youtube, it's the best idea ever! I wonder if my 2 year old can do this :)


Sorry, this post isn't a recipe or a giveaway...Just sharing my favorite treat with other coffee lovers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment