Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday week

Last week was my daughter's 2nd birthday. We celebrated all week with a trip to Disney :) But first we had a small family party, Minnie Mouse style! lol I made all the decorations myself and my mother in law made the beautiful cake. I loved everything about it and can't wait till next year's party. :) My daughter has 3 cousins, 1 is older than her, and the other 2 are younger. They all wore a Mickey (the 2 boys) and Minnie shirt to match the theme of the party. It was adorable!


I made the party favor bags.. I had a friend cut out the letters and bow w/ her cricut...

I bought red tissue paper and stamped white polka dots on all of them. Then I made them into bows :) I printed out the head and photoshopped a red #2 on them... I put them together on dowel rods. I made 2 of these centerpieces.. The rest of the big red bows, I put on the walls...

The beautiful, and very delicious cake. :) I cut out the minnie heads out of foam and made the bows out of ribbon. The top bow is also ribbon.

Blowing out the candle. :) The banner is from etsy!


I really enjoyed planning this party! Etsy was a BIG help in getting everything together :) I love shopping there!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! You did a fantastic job on everything!

    What a treat for all the little girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable blog! I am now a follower, thanks for following me!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! :) I loved every minute of her birthday :)

    ReplyDelete