Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mommy corner- Bedtime

All right moms, I need help! We recently switched our daughter to a toddler bed, and it's been a challenge. She thinks bedtime and naptime are playtime. We put her in bed and as soon as we finish our bedtime routine, put her in bed and close the door, she comes out to play. It can take us up to 2 hours to get her to sleep, and it's exhausting b/c we don't get any down time at night... SO any advice on how to get her to sleep and it not being a battle would be awesome! :) I think one of the problems is that she can't relax, I'm not sure how to get her to. lol So please share on how you get your little ones to stay in their beds and go to sleep. Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Put her to "bed" earlier. Then she can play in her room for a bit and then go to bed.

    At bedtime, I shut M in her room and let her play until she falls asleep. I refuse to let her out, but if she cries, J or I will go calm her down and see what she needs.

    M climbs in her bed when she's tired and goes to sleep. She might just not be tired yet. Maybe you put her to bed too early.

    ReplyDelete