Thursday, July 22, 2010

sickies

Well, my daughter got a cold from someone, most likely at church nursery because other than church we just stay home. She is finally over it, after 2 weeks. BUT she was kind enough to share with daddy. Daddy always gets whatever she gets. Then he gets "mad" because I'm with her more and never get it. NOT THIS TIME!!! My throat feels like it's on fire, and I can't stop coughing. My body hurts, I have no energy... blah! Today was so hard to get up and get moving. I've done nothing. I laid on the couch all morning and watched TV (which I never do) and let my poor daughter play around the house by herself. She is in her room now and I only got up because it's lunch time.. lol I'm hoping after nap I'll have some energy to play with her... To top it all off, today my husband is working late... It's going to be a long day. I'm not sure what to take as far as cold medicine goes. I take nyquil at night, but I can't take dayquil because it makes me so drowsy.

Anyways, I hope everyone is healthy and well. This cold is very annoying and I feel so useless today.. :/

Have a happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment