Monday, July 19, 2010

Etsy Finds

I wanted to start some new things with this blog to make it more interesting for the readers.. Every Monday, I'll post about something cool I find on etsy...
Also, everyday I will offer a different "Deal of the day". You can see what the item is on the right upper corner of this blog. There is a picture of the item and when you click on it, it'll take you to it in my shop.
Don't forget to check my blog daily for a new post and a new deal of the day! :)

Monday- Etsy find:
I wanted my daughter to wear a pretty 4th of July dress, but I had no desire to make it... I was being lazy. lol So I went on a search on etsy and found a dress that I fell in love with. I loved the print because it was our flag and just had to have it. It's a simple pillowcase dress, very well made. The best part is that it's 1 size fits all, so she'll be able to wear it again next year, at least as a shirt. I can't wait for her to wear it again! :)

My daughter on the 4th of July (she never sits still for a picture)

I got the dress from Bumbles and Bees Bonnets. She is wonderful to work with and very sweet. She is also very quick! :) Visit her shop for some more pretty dresses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment