Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mommy Corner

Some cute moments with my daughter (20 months).

If we sneeze or cough, she always says "bess you" :)

If we do something for her or give her something, she'll say both "thank you" and "you're welcome". It's so cute.

She says "Seriously" and it's SO stinking cute!

On Saturday night, I grabbed my nail polish bag and she went crazy. I gave her a pedicure and she LOVES it. I love how girly she is!

She is giving us a hard time at bedtime. We'll put her in bed and she'll start crying or screaming. When we open the door, she smiles really big, waves and says "hi"... It's kinda cute. lol

She loves to sing twinkle twinkle little star...

She'll put her baby doll in the doll stroller, walk all around the house, stop and kiss the baby and say "love you" :)

She walks around the house through out the day "Daddy where are you?"

When daddy comes home "Daddy home!" and mommy no longer exists. :) Can you tell she's a daddy's girl!?

Being a mom is such a blessing and I love all the moments with her!

1 comment: