Saturday, February 18, 2012

zoo day with my girls...

This weekend my hubby went out of town, I was looking for something to do with the girls, we HAD to get out of the house. So we went to the zoo. Now, I've gone out with both girls alone before, but not to a place that requires a lot of walking. I told my toddler that her sister would be in the stroller, which would mean she'd be walking. We don't have a double stroller, each girl has their own. BUT I can't push 2 strollers. lol I took my Moby wrap b/c I figured at some point I'd be switching who sat in the stroller. lol It's a good thing I did, my toddler barely lasted 30 minutes of walking before she told me her feet hurt. She has always LOVED her beloved stroller, it's awesome b/c she's confined. Our trip was fun, but completely exhausting. What I learned from today, I need a double stroller if I'm going to do these trips on my own. lol

Walking into the zoo...

One of her favorite animals

Hi there! :)

The 3 of us :)

1 comment:

  1. I only have one, but I would DIE without our Boba! George loves to be held up high so he can see people so he is in it a lot! It looks like y'all had lots of fun :)

    and thank you SO much for your sweet words on my bloopers post! I never post the funny pictures either because I'm a perfectionist, but my coworker begged me to! and we're the exact opposite of you-while my hubby and I really wanted a boy b/c I have two young boy cousins, we knew that if we had a girl it would be AWFUL-I am SUCH a girly girl and everything (well about 95%) I have is PINK! And I STILL wear bows in my hair and I'm 26 so I can only imagine what would've happened if we had had a girl! I think that's one of the reasons I started making the hats for George-he couldn't wear bows but I had to have something cute :)

    ReplyDelete