Friday, February 17, 2012

musical


When we became pregnant with our first daughter, my husband was a bit nervous of becoming a father. He was afraid he wouldn't be a good dad. I had NO doubts about him becoming a father, and now, 3 years and 2 girls later, he has proven to be an AMAZING father. As soon as the car pulls up the driveway, my toddler gets so excited because daddy is home. He comes inside and immediately starts playing with her. They chase each other around the house, play legos, and so much more! It is so sweet. He is the most patient, kindest, sweetest, selfless and awesome father! I love how he treats them like a princess. Our toddler is a total daddy's girl and always says "I'm a princess or daddy says I'm a princess".. It's so cute!

Watching my husband play with my girls makes me fall more and more in love with him...

A few nights ago I snapped some pictures of daddy and our oldest playing their guitars and singing :) Baby sister joined on the fun too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment