Friday, February 3, 2012

6 months


Exactly 6 months ago today, we welcomed our 2nd daughter into this world. I remember it as if it were yesterday. We were a scheduled C-section, I had to wait about 2 hours from the time I go to the hospital to the time I walked into the OR and I hated the wait. Up till that morning I hadn't given any thought to having a baby. Sounds cruel, I know. BUT my firstborn and I had never been sepratated and I dreaded leaving her. My heart was breaking. Once we dropped her off with a friend that morning and headed to the hospital, I began getting excited. I wanted to meet my newest princess and all the waiting was killing me.

Once in the OR, I just got more and more excited. I kept asking the doctor if she was out yet. lol When she was finally out he said "wow she's big, where were you hiding her?" lol They brought her to me and I was so excited. She had a full head of black hair and was just perfect.

Daddy left w/ her and I went into the recovery room where it seemed like I waited forever! So they finally brought her to me and my poor hubby hadn't even held her yet. Her temps were really low so they were trying to warm her up the entire time, then decided to let me nurse her before warming her up. She was so sweet and I hated giving her back.

She has been such an amazing baby and I just love her to pieces. She has such a sweet personality, is mellow and cuddly. She is such a mama's girl and I love it!
At 6 months, baby sister:
-wears 6-9 month clothes
-wears size 3 diapers
-wears size 1 shoes
-started eating baby food. Right now we've had bananas, pears, sweet potatoes

We had our 6 month photoshoot, but I haven't had a chance to up load them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment