Thursday, February 16, 2012

AAAHHHH

That's the sound of me screaming. I am TIRED! So tired. I am more tired now than when baby sister was born. Baby sister is teething, she has not let me sleep. It's 1 am before I can get to bed, she's been waking 2+ times a night. She wakes up around 6:30 and by the time I can get back in bed, big sister is waking up. Baby sister will not get on a schedule, she is so unpredictable and random. I'm worn out, drained in every way possible. I HATE feeling this way. I have no energy, I feel like I'm not devoting enough time to my oldest daughter. We haven't done "school" at all this week. Yesterday during naptime, I spent time with my oldest, playing board games and then we chased each other around the house. It was so fun.
I've been feeling like the worst mom b/c I haven't had energy to do much w/ the girls...

I just want to feel normal again. I want to wake up in the mornings and not be tired. My oldest has been waking up before 7, when she used to sleep until almost 9. That's KILLING me.

I feel like my house is out of control, laundry always piles up. We eat quick meals b/c I don't feel like cooking. I know this is just a season in life and it will pass. Baby sister is taking teething very hard and it's thrown this whole household for a loop. It's also hard to put her on a set sleep schedule when she still sleeps in our room. With our oldest, I trained her by letting her cry it out. I can't do that when baby is in my room. She freaks out b/c we are right there...

I really don't want to sound like I'm complaining. I am exhausted. I look forward to sleeping through the night again. I look forward to putting baby sister in her sister's room and no longer have a baby in my room. lol Though I will miss waking up to her sweet face. I know I am blessed and so many women out there would kill to be in my shoes.
So I will take this awful exhaustion that just brings me to the point of tears if it means being a mom to these 2 little cuties.

They make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment