Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My new BFF

This pregnancy has brought me morning sickness in the afternoon/evening. It makes it almost impossible to cook, and even more impossible to eat dinner. So last week I decided that I'd start using my crock pot more, so that I didn't have to worry about cooking much. In the weekend I planned my menu for the week and got my groceries. I planned 3 meals, all in a crock pot. I am so excited! AND using my crock pot liner means NO MESS! :) Love it!!! Tonight's dinner is in the crock pot as I type, chili. I also plan on making taco soup and this clean out minestrone recipe. I need to find more recipes b/c I plan on using my crock pot A LOT in these next months... What are your favorite crock pot recipes?

1 comment:

  1. I adore the crock pot too! My fave recipe is Italian Beef>>>so easy!
    all you need is a pot roast, a jar of banana peppers(juice and all), a package of italian seasoning, throw it all together and cook. ad water as needed. put meat on hard sandwich buns with provolone cheese. Easy and good!
    here is a link http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/original-homemade-italian-beef/Detail.aspx

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete