Friday, June 4, 2010

Some of my favorites...

I was looking through my shop and wanted to share some of my favorite items w/ you guys! :)

I love this lace headband, perfect for a newborn to display those pretty bows!

A summer favorite! I love this juicy watermelon!

I LOVE this flower, it's so summery and fun. I can make this in any color you want!

This one has been my biggest hit! I've sold tons of these. I think it's so adorable. My daughter has 2 of these. :)

I have a variety of bow holders, it's hard to pick a favorite. I really like this one because it's so different. :)

My ALL TIME favorite is the interchangeable bows. I can make these in numerous colors, just ask! The best part about these bows is that you can wear it plain, or just add any single prong bow or clip to the top for a completely different look. My daughter has 1 in each color, I'd say the pink one is her most used bow in her bow collection, it gets worn all the time! :)

1 comment: