Thursday, June 24, 2010

On sale!!!!

My favorite bow is the interchangeable bows. Why?! Because with it, you get many different looks. You can wear it alone for a simple look, of add any other bow to the top for a completely different look. My daughter has several of these and it's the one she wears the most! For a limited time only, they are on SALE!! Buy one at $4.50, originally $5.99. If you need one in a different color, just convo me and I can make it happen!!! The possibilities are endless! :)




Check out these and more bows at BOWquet!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the third one down, the pink with the striped bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with holly, that pink stripe is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute, cute!
    Thanks for visiting my blog...I'm following u 2.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    http://truoriginal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete