Thursday, June 10, 2010

Coffee Mate Vs International Delight

Ok, so I am an avid coffee drinker. When I have a hard day, in the evenings instead of wine or beer, I'll have a nice cup of Joe... In the mornings, I wake up and go straight to my coffee pot. I LOVE coffee!!!! With that, I'll say that I love flavored coffee. I have recently found a coffee creamer that I love, Coffee Mate's Belgian Chocolate Toffee. It's the best of both worlds, coffee and chocolate! Yummy!!!!! There's always one container in my fridge. :)

So, this week, at the grocery store, I decided to try something different (first mistake) and the International delight Caramel Macchiato looked good to me, so I bought it to try it. I've made 2 cups of coffee using that and I have yet to taste any caramel... :/ It is a huge disappointment b/c as I've said, I love sweet, flavored coffee. So now I have this creamer sitting in my fridge that I just don't like mainly b/c I can't taste anything in it.. What to do with it?!!?

Lesson learned, I plan on sticking w/ coffee mate. I guess there's a reason why they're a little bit more expensive, and I will gladly pay the extra for their yummy flavors!!!

Which coffee creamer do you prefer??

1 comment:

  1. I agree about that Caramel Macchiato flavor. I love the caramel macchiato at Starbucks so I thought I'd like that creamer. Nope. I don't taste caramel either ;-p I tend to stick with fat free vanilla or hazelnut during most of the year. Then I splurge on pumpkin and gingerbread creamers during the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete