Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Christmas time is so fun when you have kids. It's so neat to see it through their eyes. My 3 year old is finally understanding the concept and is having a blast. I've been teaching her that we buy gifts for others and taken her shopping for her cousins... She's helped us decorate the tree and even decorated her own little Christmas tree that we put in her room. We've done lots of Christmas crafts. I still plan on making a gingerbread house and sugar cookies... She's also discovered Santa and has a LONG list for him. lol Between Target and Amazon, I've spent a LOT of money on her. lol I feel kind of bad b/c baby sister isn't getting as much as her big sister, but it's hard to shop for a 4 month old.

Wow, I can hardly believe she's 4 months old... She's been a blast lately, laughing and giggling. We've started letting her cry it out and our nights have gone SO much better. She was keeping us up till 2am everynight crying or just hanging out. Now we just put her in her bed and within 10-20 minutes she's asleep. It's been so nice! She is such a smiley and happy baby, I love it!

She loves gluing stuff :)


Sweet sisters by our tree

No comments:

Post a Comment