Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day

Our tree the night before Christmas.. I was so excited to see my girls opening their gifts.

Present time! Baby sister didn't really open anything, but she was trying hard to get her sister's toys.. We gave baby sister a baby doll, a fisher price zoo and that little dog.

Baby girl got a dollhouse this year. I was SO excited!!! She got some rooms for the dollhouse, movies, tinkerbell dolls and I can't even remember. She kept asking santa for a dog and stuffed penguin. So we got her that too, a furreal dog, she named Riley (after the dog we lost in June). She named her penguin, Pingu...

I named baby sister's doggy, Perry.

2 comments:

  1. The girls are just too cute. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Your tree is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm now following you from the Promotion Team on Etsy. Those pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete