Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve


I feel so blessed to celebrate another Christmas with my sweet baby girl. She's so excited, it's so fun to see Christmas as a parent, especially now that she is starting to understand everything. I love when she says that we're celebrating Jesus' birthday. :)

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with this little girl. It's our first Christmas with her and I'm so excited. She has no idea what's going, but sure loves looking at the lights. :)

This Christmas Eve, I sit here awake, at 1:30 am, anxious for the celebrations to begin. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful hubby and 2 little princesses to spend this day with. I look forward to teaching my girls the meaning of Christmas and building new traditions with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment