Monday, December 28, 2009

Reflections and plans...

The year is almost over. I'm totally excited! I am so looking forward to 2010, I am beyond myself with excitement. The hubby and I have big plans for 2010... We are so close to becoming debt free. We've made a lot of sacrifices to get to this point, including selling my car, thus becoming a 1 car family. It's hard, but worth it. So within the next 2-3 months, we look forward to being done with one loan, and then moving towards a student loan, which will take a while, so we will go slow with it.. We look forward to hopefully getting his book published... It's exciting... 2010 will also bring 2 new babies to the family. Both of our sisters are pregnant and expecting summer babies! Yikes! We already know his sister is having a girl, so I gotta start making her some bows. We are still waiting to find out what my sister is having...

2010 will also bring some new additions to my shop. I have big plans in the making and lots of new ideas that I'm excited about!

The best part is watching my little girl grow up. She'll be 14 months this weekend, it's gone by so fast. She's learning so many new words lately. Over Christmas season she learned the word tree, or "tee" as she calls it. She also learned how to say "Ellie" on Christmas day. Her nana taught her. Ellie is one of nana's dogs... It's so cute when she says it.. And today, I was getting her lunch ready, and I was cutting her string cheese, she saw it and said "cheese". I never even taught her that word. lol

Anyways, I gotta think of some new years resolutions... I know 2 of them will be to lose weight (that's a tough one) and to spend more time crafting... What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the new year! Congrats on becoming an aut times 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on everything going so well in your lives and everything 2010 has in store! Two babies in the summer... lucky you! Your little one is absolutely adorable :)
    Oh, and I'm resolving not to start any new years resolutions this year, I've never once followed through with one!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete