Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November

Can you believe November is here?! So scary!!!
That means in 2 days my baby will be 3 years old. I can hardly believe it. I look at baby sister in shock b/c I feel like big sister was JUST my baby. Now she'll be 3 and I have a new baby. Time just flies by!

Hard to think that 3 years ago I was anticipating the arrival of my daughter. I had no idea what I was in for. Her birth, sadly, is a blur to me. I remember seeing her, feeling an instant overwheling joy over finally becoming a mom. Holding her for the first time was a dream come true. She was gorgeous!!! She had puffy cheeks (still does), beautiful pouty lips and blue eyes. I had dreamed of having a blue eyed baby :) She was perfect! I will never forget holding her for the first time, I never wanted to let go.


Now she's this stubborn, too smart for her own good, extremely talkative ball of energy. She's my little buddy and I love her to pieces! Watching her grow and being her mother has been amazing! Now I get to watch her in her new role as a big sister and she is just SO good. These past few weeks she's grown and changed so much. I love the little girl she's becoming. She is constantly amazing me. :)

And I had to share a pic of my girls on halloween. :) Aren't they so cute!? I was so happy with how the ghost costume came out, I made it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment