Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 all around!


Today, Nov 3rd was a super special day in our house!!! My sweet baby girl turned 3 years old today. :) It is hard to believe that 3 years ago I became a mom. It was such a perfect day. She was such a little doll baby and I can't believe my little 7.12 lb baby is now this fiery little girl. She's growing so fast and I love her more by the minute. She is such a fun little girl, so lively and full of energy. She loves her mama, but is a total daddy's girl. She loves Disney Princesses, pink, baby dolls and all these girly things. She also loves cars and LOVES Buzz Lightyear. :) So much so, her birthday party next week will be Toy Story themed ;)

Today I made her favorite dinner, chicken quesadillas, then I made some cupcakes and we had presents. It was just the 4 of us and it was perfect! Next Saturday we'll have a small party at a local park. It's her first party with friends, we've kept her parties simple up till now. lol She is so excited and can't wait for cake and presents. lol

Today was also a special day b/c my sweet baby turned 3 months old. Time is sure flying with her as well. She is a total mama's girl and I love it. Though she is very clingy and it makes for some long nights sometimes. She has brought so much joy to our family. The sweetest times are when she looks at us and smiles. She LOVES her big sister and flashes her the biggest smiles whenever she's around. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment