Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 days of Thankfulness

I’m participating in “30 Days of Thankfulness” on facebook this month. Every day I am posting something I am thankful for in my status.

On the weekends, I will post what I wrote on facebook here.

Day #1
I've been chanllenged to post something I am thankful for each day of this month. Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He is an amazing husband and father and I still wonder what I did to deserve him..

Day #2
I am posting something I am thankful for each day this month. Today I am thankful for my church. I'm so thankful God brought us there almost 6 years ago. I'm thankful for our church body and how encouraging they are. Thankful that we can be in a church that preaches the truth. Thankful for the friendships we've made there.

Day #3
Today I am SO thankful for my daughter. She turns 3 today and I'm so thankful that God blessed us with such a beautiful and lively little girl. I love her so much and am thankful to be her mom. She's growing fast and I've loved every minute of it. Happy 3rd Birthday to my beautiful daughter!!

Day #4
Today I'm thankful for my baby. She has brought us so much joy these 3 months... I love that she's a total mamas' girl. I love how happy she gets whenever her big sis is near. :) so thankful I get to be her mom.

Day #5
Today I'm thankful for answered prayers. I'm thankful That God answers in His time and not mine. Thankful the answer is not always yes. Thankful for the lessons I've learned while waiting For God's timing. Thankful that He is faithful and loving to answer all my prayers.

1 comment: