Tuesday, August 14, 2012

baby pictures


So I found my baby picture and scanned it.  I just had to put my girls pictures next to mine to see just how much they looked like me.  I'm in the middle.  My oldest on the left, youngest on the right.  I think my youngest looks the most like me.  Though my oldest totally looks like a mini me now, at 3 1/2. lol  
I just thought it was fun to look through my old baby pix. 

What prompted me looking up my baby pictures you ask?  sigh, tomorrow is a big day for me.  Tomorrow is the day I've been dreading for a while, for years actually.  I hate even saying it, lol  But tomorrow, Aug 15th, at 6:30ish P.M. my 20's will end and I will be 30!!  30!!!!  I thought that was so OLD!  And now that I'm here, I know it's not old.  What scares me the most about 30 is that 40 is not far behind, then 50... bleh  

I am focusing on being thankful for these past 30 years and all the blessings God has given me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment