Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day Shoot

We had a father's day photo shoot and it did NOT go well... I wanted a cute picture of the girls to frame and give to daddy. Alas baby sis was not excited and had multiple meltdowns through out.. It made for some "cute" pictures, but it was hard to pick something I wanted framed.

Meltdown #1 

Meltdown #3 


Cuties :)

This is the ONLY decent one and the one I framed.

Part of daddy's present was that sign that says "My prince did come...His name is daddy"  I got the sign from Made to Match, she did exactly what I wanted and I LOVE it!!!  She does great work with names to match kids bedrooms too.  Check her out on Facebook and tell her bowquet sent you! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE that sign!!! So cute! I also love the meltdown #3 picture....I know that face all too well :)

    ReplyDelete