Monday, May 14, 2012

My weekend

We spent all weekend celebrating Mother's day. On Friday we went out with my family and had dinner. It was nice to go out... On Saturday I cooked and baked for my mother in law and we had her over along w/ hubby's sister and her family. I didnt' get any pictures of that though... Then on Sunday, we had church, naps, hubby cleaned the kitchen while I napped.  Then we went to dinner and a walk on the beach.  Such a great and simple day. :)  It was a nice weekend!



 My sweet family! I'm blessed!!!
My 3 loves! On Sunday I really wanted to go for a walk on the beach, so we made the drive...
Big sis LOVES the water.
Baby's first time at the beach. She LOVED it!
Hubby painted this for me, it's us. :) I LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your matching dresses with your daughters!!! SO cute!

    and I love the card your hubby made-he is seriously talented and so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete