Monday, May 21, 2012

another Mother's day post


For mother's day we gave both our mom's this flag, made of the kids finger prints and foot prints.  This one was my mom's, made by my 2 girls and my 2 nephews.   Both mom's loved it! 


 My first Mother's day with this sweet one.  I never knew how much love I could have for my 2 girls.  They make my life happy.

 Another one of us :)  I got a few of these w/ a timer.  Big sis wouldn't cooperate :(

 My oldest nephew is 5, every year his school puts together a Mother's Day tea and every woman in the family is invited.  So we get to go and it's so sweet!  Here is big sis, she loves tea parties. :)
She is sporting her beautiful necklace made by a friend.  Check out her fb page at Teeny Tinley Designs.  Tell her BOWquet sent you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment