Friday, March 19, 2010

My favorite one!

My favorite creation from my shop is the interchangeable bow. My 16 month old daughter has several of them, in different colors and wears them on a weekly basis. It's fun because she can wear them by itself, so it's one bow. Or I can put a bow on top of it for a different look to match TONS of different outfits. Any single prong clip or hairbow can slip in through the center of the interchangeable bow to give it a new look and complete an outfit!
Check them out here! If you want a different color, send me and email at bowquet@hotmail.com or write to me on etsy and I will make it happen!!!

The interchangeable bows are made with 1 1/2" grosgrain ribbon and measure at 6". :) They are so useful and practical, you'll want them in every color!

Red interchangeable bow.

A second bow added for a new look!

Black interchangeable bow

Top with one of our hairbows for a new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment