Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's deal

Valentine's day is almost here! I made the cutest pillow case dress for my 15 month old daughter, I can't wait for her to wear it! I still need to make her a bow to match and can't decide what to make. There are so many options. I love putting her hair in pigtails and have her wear korker bows. Or I thought of doing hearts on her pigtails. I also thought of making a bow w/ the leftover fabric from her dress. I thought it'd be something unique for her to have :) I think that's the option I'm going with.. Or at least try. :)
Are your daughter's ready? Do they have a cute bow? All our Valentine's bows are ready to be shipped out, free shipping! All you have to do is buy the bow and it will be shipped within 24 hours or less!
Check them out at BOWquet!


No comments:

Post a Comment